Raffles Corp Sec Division provides incorporation services to our clients. Please contact us at our web form below to enquire more about our incorporation services. Many of our clients ask us how to register a company in Singapore so do take advantage of our special offer below.
Take advantage of our special offer today to pay S$88 to start your dream company in Singapore in 88 mins.
FAQs for Company Formation Questions in Singapore
- What happens if I do not have a registered address in Singapore?
You can order our virtual office address service.
2. Can a foreigner register a company in Singapore?
You would need a filing registration number which is inconvenient so we would suggest you hire a filing agent to do the filing necessary.3.
3. What is the difference between a director and a shareholder?
A director has fiduciary duties which means that he is responsible for running the company while a shareholder is an owner and does not have such duties and obligations.
4. Do I need to be present when the company is being incorporated?
You do not need to be present during the incorporation process but you would need to come down prior to that and bring all the necessary documentation we need from you for information.
5. How long does it take to incorporate a Company in Singapore?
It is very fast in Singapore, however your information and documentation has to be ready on hand before we can do the name reservation and incorporation.
6. What happens if I do not have a Singapore resident director at incorporation?
You would need to order our corporate secretarial service package and a Singapore nominee director service. For more information please see our Company Secretary page.
Why do our clients appoint us to incorporate Singapore companies for them in Singapore?
- We provide cost effect and timely service to our clients both large and small.
- We have experience working for large accounting firms and law firms so are able to help our clients navigate through their many corporate secretarial issues.
- We are responsive and able to work with companies through their many teething issues.
About Raffles CPA
Raffles CPA is a niche professional firm headquartered in Singapore with a relentless dedication to help global and local clients in solving their complex business problems in areas of corporate services, accounting, capital market, legal and compliance.
Subscribe to our newsletter!